QAS 2023 Exhibitor Registration
2023 QUIET ADVENTURES SYMPOSIUMMARCH 4, 2023 | MSU PAVILION
VIEW EXHIBITOR OPTIONS HERE
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Don’t miss the 28th Quiet Adventures Symposium! It promises to be bigger and better than ever as we bring you the best in outdoor gear, demonstrations, exhibits and the best speakers found anywhere. Register now if you wish to exhibit to an audience that may, again, exceed 2,300 outdoor enthusiasts!
Before registering as an exhibitor for the 28th Annual Quiet Adventures Symposium, you may wish to review the Exhibit Floor Layout
. During the registration process you will have the opportunity to request a specific exhibit space by number. We cannot guarantee that the requested space will be available. In 2020, the exhibit space sold out by February 5, so you will not want to delay
. The last day to take advantage of early registration rates will be January 20, 2023. The final deadline to register will be February 10, 2023 or earlier if the show fills. The registration site works best with GOOGLE search engine.
VIEW EXHIBITOR OPTIONS HERE
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONSPlease review the information below prior to beginning the registration process
. The online registration process will take only a few minutes, if you have all the needed information available. This includes:
1. Package Selection -
Your contact information
Your organization – please note, if you are not a business, club or formal group, just enter your last name plus the word Exhibit (ex. Smith Exhibit)
This section provides the following five package options:
Exhibitor – Commercial Package (early registration through January 20, $175/space - late registration until February 10, $225/space): In general, if you sell something at the show or after the show to people you meet at your exhibit, you are a commercial exhibitor. The exception is those exhibitors who are involved in fundraising to support a cause or charity. They are considered to be non-commercial exhibitors. Examples of commercial exceptions are: scouting groups who sell cookies, and t-shirt sales to support non-profits.
Exhibitor – Non-Commercial Package (early registration through January 20, $30/space - late registration until February 10, $45/space): All non-commercial exhibitors are those involved in education, conservation, historic preservation, tourism promotion, or event promotion. Examples are clubs, non-profits, educational groups or youth groups.
Floor Show Presenter Package – 2. Build your Exhibit Booth Package
Each Floor Show Presenter is encouraged to include an activity
as part of a QAS exhibit. The activity should be ongoing or repeat during show hours but does not need to run continuously. Floor Show Presenters are encouraged to post a schedule so that interested attendees can plan to be present when an activity of interest starts. Floor Show Presentations should share knowledge that attendees can use to better enjoy non-motorized, outdoor recreation. They must be presented live and use props or the actual materials involved.
If you have an idea for a Floor Show Presentation for the 2023 show, please contact the Event Manager, Lauren Ross or Cynthia Donovan, at EventManager@quietwatersociety.org
. If your activity is approved, in appreciation, you will be able to register for a complimentary booth space.Appreciation Exhibitor Package
– A complimentary registration is offered to a symposium speaker as recognition of their contribution. It is also available for symposium financial sponsors and to working partners who help make the event possible. All requests for the Appreciation Exhibitor Package must be approved by the Event Manager, Lauren Ross, at EventManager@quietwatersociety.org
Identify the number of booth spaces needed - Please select the number of booth spaces you wish to purchase. The rates listed reflect the cost for one booth space. Charges apply for each additional booth space.
Exhibit Space Selection
- This section allows you to identify your preferred
booth space. For location of exhibit spaces, refer to the sample Exhibit Floor Layout.
Note that spaces on the concrete floor in the Exhibit Area are 10 feet wide on the aisle side, but can be 10 or 15 feet in depth. Spaces on the dirt floor in the Arena are 15 by 15 feet.
From the Exhibit Floor Layout note the space numbers for the location(s) you wish to request. You can enter the exhibit space number in the field that appears. Final space assignments are made by the Event Manager the week following the closing of the online registration platform which is February 10, 2023. We sold out last year, so you will want to register early. No guarantee of location request is made.
Tables and Chairs - Please select the number of tables (up to two tables are provided at no charge, each 8' by 2.5') and chairs (up to four chairs are provided at no charge). Charges apply for additional tables and chairs. You must order the appropriate quantities at the time of registration.
Electrical Outlet - Please let us know if you require access to an electrical outlet in your exhibit space. Not all booths will have easy access to an outlet, so you are strongly encouraged to bring a 25'-50' heavy-duty extension cord. NOTE: There are no outlets in the Arena and those in the Exhibit Area are only at the pillars.
Exhibit Category - This section asks you to identify a general description of your exhibit. A list of options will be provided within a drop-down menu. The category will be printed in the program booklet to help interested guests find you at the show.
Booth Staffing - You may register up to two (2) support staff per booth with free entry who will assist in your booth. Name badges will be REQUIRED for all exhibit booth staff in order to gain admission to the Symposium.
Important Dates & InformationEXHIBITOR SETUP | TEARDOWN TIMES
- Friday, March 3, 2023, from 1:00 pm to 7:00 PM. Exhibitors are encouraged to set up on Friday. It is easier to get vehicles into the building for unloading when they do not all arrive at the same time. It gives the floor time to dry and the building time to warm back up. It also gives you time to address any problems with your display before the show starts.
- Saturday, March 4, 2023, from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. All vehicles must be out of the building by 8:30 AM.
- Saturday, March 4, 2023, from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM - all teardown must be completed between these times.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
- January 20, 2023 - Early registration ends. This is the last date for Commercial Exhibitors to register at $175 per space and Non-Commercial Exhibitors to register at $30 per space. Booth locations for all exhibitors who registered early are finalized based on information supplied in the registration form.
- January 21, 2023 - Late registration begins. Cost per space for late registration is $225 for a Commercial Exhibit and $45 for a Non-Commercial Exhibit. Booth location is based solely on availability. There is no guarantee that a returning exhibitor who registers late will be assigned the same booth space as in the previous year.
- February 10, 2023 - Registration closes. You may contact our Event Manager to inquire about any remaining booth spaces, but after this date you will not be listed in the printed QAS program booklet. Miss this date and your exhibit will only be listed on the QAS website, again, this is only if any booths remain.
- February 10, 2023 - Last day to request any additional tables and/or chairs for your booth. It is unlikely that tables and/or chairs will be available to those who register after this date.
- February 10, 2023 - All payments must be received by Quiet Water Society. Please add to the Amount Due a $15.00 administrative fee if making payment after February 10, 2023. No exceptions.
- March 4, 2023 at 8:30 am - All vehicles used to transport exhibits and supplies must exit the Pavilion before the show starts.
Exhibitor shall provide adequate personnel. Exhibitor shall be responsible for setup/removal of all equipment by deadlines. Exhibitor is responsible for neat, safe, and orderly operations of exhibition space at all times. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Quiet Water Society for any and all damage resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the exhibition space during the Quiet Adventures Symposium. Exhibitor must comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations of any lawful authority, agency, or government unit, which apply to vending or exhibiting activities. Quiet Water Society assumes no liability for products or equipment used or left unattended in the Exhibit area during or after Quiet Adventures Symposium exhibition hours. No refunds will be made for cancellation or failure to appear. No refunds due to weather. Submission of the application indicates understanding and agreement with these terms._______________________________________________________________________________________________REGISTER TODAY
If you have any questions, please contactLauren Ross or Cynthia Donovan Email: EventManager@quietwatersociety.org
Thank you for supporting the Quiet Adventures Symposium!